Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have been having like a tight throat pressure on my neck i

Customer Question

I have been having like a tight throat pressure on my neck i was sweating in my sleep last night light sweat on my chest muscle ache and joint pain and nausea itchy skin wbc count elevated neutrophils 72 lymphocytes 21 im on pep also i urinate all the
time got on pep 70 hours after exposure what are my chances i stay negative I'm starting prozac today also feels like something crawling on me neuropathy had rapid hiv test at 17 days from exposure negative just had a dna pcr test yesterday waiting on results
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

sounds like you are having an anxiety attack.

How long ago was your exposure and how were you possibly exposed to HIV infection?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 weeks ago unprotected oral sex with ejaculation i was the giver they ejaculated in my mouth i started pep 70 hours after exposure
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also lymph nodes feel a little swollen in my neck

Thank you for that additional information.

We have already discussed this issue at length.

At this point your primary activity should be to get professional help with your anxiety over your possible exposure to HIV from giving this person a blow job.

Make sense?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS