DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I'm recently experiencing some wheezing. Lung x-ray and

Customer Question

I'm recently experiencing some wheezing. Lung x-ray and function test both normal. Want to change cat litter to see if that will help. Which brands do you recommend?
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

HI there,

I amDr. Hoellering and pleased to help you with your question.

You may want to try Dr. Elsley's precious cat hypoallergenic litter. If this is too expensive, you can use Premium choice from Pet Supplies Plus. The main thing is, that it has to be 99% dust free to stay out of your lungs. And it shouldn't be fragranced.

I hope you didn't develop an allergy against your cat. Good luck!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay. Will check them out cost-wise, label-wise and try one. I had a cat earlier this year who passed away but this problem cropped up about 2 months ago and about 2 months after adopting a mommy and her daughter. Do allergies to cats happen with particular cats or cats in general?

They happen with cats in general, but they can appear anytime.

Isn’t Justanswer awesome? You ask a question and get an answer from an expert: Quickly, professionally and friendly. Your experts work for a tip to make their help not too expensive for you.

But: If you don’t rate them positively, they don’t even get their tip.

So: If my answer was useful, please allow me as your expert to participate from the money you already payed. You do that by clicking a good rating, and with that you ensure that experts like to be there for you if you need them again.

If something is still not clear: Just feel free to ask! I want you to be happy with me and Justanswer.

Thank you!