Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Just had a and neck area. laser treated this last Friday in

Customer Question

just had a facial and neck area. laser treated this last Friday in mexico, no info for post treatment , just cetaphil cream.mexicos version,am having trouble sleeping and its painful especially my neck.should I see a dermatogist or plastic surgeon,and can u recommend one in east phx or tempe az that could see me tomorrow
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

to see a doctor tomorrow, the best option is to see a doctor at the ER or urgent care center.

you might benefit from lidocaine ointment to help numb the area

and also silvadine ointment to help protect against infection.

NextCare Urgent Care 914 N Scottsdale Rd #104, Tempe, AZ 85281 nextcare.com(###) ###-####/p>

FastMed Urgent Care 940 E University Dr #105, Tempe, AZ 85281 fastmed.com(###) ###-####/p>

Tempe St. Luke's Hospital 1500 S Mill Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281 tempestlukeshospital.com(###) ###-####/p>

any doctor at the ER or urgent care doctor can give you prescriptions for lidocaine cream 3% or lidocaine ointment5% and silvadine ointment which can help cover the skin and protect against infection and help cool and calm down the inflammation

silvadine has sulfa and hopefully you are not allergic to sulfa drugs

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com