Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

What can I do to get rid of the HSV2? I want to do it the

Customer Question

What can I do to get rid of the HSV2? I want to do it the natural way instead of taking medication. I have already tried B-Complex 125, Vitamin C, Olive leaf extract, lysine, and a Dietary Herbal Supplement called Quick Clear. I just want my life back this is embarrassing.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

herpes type 2 virus will cause genital ulcers when your immune system is suppressed, when you are not getting enough sleep, not eating enough fruits and vegetables, not getting enough exercise.

exercise and eating well and getting plenty of rest can help your immune system.

if these don't work, you need to take antiviral medications like valtrex or acyclovir and acyclovir creams which can help the virus and suppress it again so it becomes dormant again.

you are not willing to see a doctor or a planned parenthood clinic nurse about anti-viral therapy to help clear up the genital herpes?