Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I just started today on Clonazepam .5mg but it did not work

Customer Question

I just started today on Clonazepam .5mg but it did not work and I am very panicky. I have lorezapam 1 mg and would like to take one because I can't seem to control the panic attack. How long do I have to wait to take the lorezapam?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello....

The clonazepam is more of a long term help...I think that you will see better results to take it consistently ..

I think if you have already some lorazepam prescribed that would be fine to add 1mg dose ...it should faster to control and settle your panic down tonight ...

Tomorrow continue the Klonapin ( probably dry mouth due anxiety...)

Some build up of Klonapin may be more helpful for anxiety than just the first day ...

Follow up with your doctor of course

I hope that this information is helpful for you Let me know if I may be of further help. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and best regards,

Anthony Bray MD