Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have gastricbyepass 3yrs ago.I am having sever pain in my

Customer Question

I have gastricbyepass 3yrs ago.I am having sever pain in my stomach.nausea. vomiting. Sever back pain.extreme bloating.dizzyness.and fatigue.. I've had my gallbladder removed.and 2hernea .I'm afraid it my be pancreatitis
Why do you think.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Plz also send text to my phone asap with results(###) ###-####
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

There are several possibilities . I agree pancreatitis is a possible concern.(The combination of abdominal pain radiating to back increases this concern ) You should proceed to ER tonight to be checked and get help with the nausea /vomiting /pain. It is important to get a handle on these symptoms without delay...

Lipase test with blood work would be elevated if pancreatitis .That could be ruled out within a few hours .Other causes are possible ...You may have ulcer as problem which could lead to these symptoms .....

A GI cocktail at ER may help reduce pain very quickly if due to ulcer disease...

Benefits at ER would be pain control / control of nausea and vomiting / GETTING DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR CAUSE....

You may risk dehydration and may benefit from IV fluids

I hope that this information is helpful Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD