Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
17799485

There are rectangular with rounded corners light chilli bean

Customer Question

There are rectangular with rounded corners light chilli bean color but size of kidney bean.it is with every bowel movement along with the mucous and greasy sorta signs of IBS. But I also take alot of meds for nocturnal epilepsy but none have been heard of even if causing these . I don't see any blood.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Are you describing the shape of the stools or organisms found in the stool? What is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No the organism in it .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks like nothing I would eat.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.

Dear customer,

Thanks for your reply.

Basically this could be the digested food even though it may not look like something you ate. It may also be a parasite due to infestation in the intestine. The best investigation to confirm would be a stool test where the worms or their eggs may be seen under the microscope. Please consult your doctor and have the investigation done. With the identification of the cause specific treatment can be prescribed by your doctor.

Take care.