DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

Thank you my question. I just got my eyes dilated again,

Customer Question

Thank you for answering my question. I just got my eyes dilated again, because when I am at work, in my computer looking in to white excel files or white word documents, I see dots of light for less than a second( normally see only one or two), I see them
when I am looking to the data and now really moving my eyes. The doctor told me that my eyes are fine. I think is because of the Blue field entoptic phenomenon. This time my question is very similar, when I went home I notes that my right eye had tissue paper
in the eyebrow, I did not took a shower or cleaned my eye and just went to sleep. Now I have in the eye the pain comes and go. Do you think has to do with the tissue paper? Thanks
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Good morning

Please excuse me not having called, I am in Germany at present which makes it a bit difficult.

It is not very likely that the tissue paper got into your eye. If I'd nevertheless did, it world have caused streaming years and the feeling of it in your eye.

Maybe you strain your eyes to much with computer and tv screens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am too much time in the computer. The tissue paper was on my eyelash.
Now my left eye feel good, normally my right eye is the one that has pain, and I am sure is because when I sleep I put pressure on this eye. I think the reason for the pain was because I was putting this time pressure to my left eye.

This is a very probable reason, eyes don't like pressure, especially when they have been strained during the day.

I wish you all the best and thank you for a friendly rating for my help, because without it I won't get any credit for it.