DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I have gained about 200 lbs in last 6 years. I have on my

Customer Question

I have gained about 200 lbs in last 6 years. I have on my groin and stomach a lot of raised blood vessels when popped blood goes squirting across the room They don't pop very often though, What is this and what can I do for it. My groin is hanging so low it interfers with my walking and sitting. Help
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Have you been checked for a liver disease? Do you have any other conditions?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not been checked for that. I have COPD and heart disease I have a lot of rashes nobody has ever figured out. Started on arms .with red bump then turns into dry scaley round spot which will be there for a year or longer. My arms are almost cleared from new ones but legs have it now from knee to ankle and inner thighs. Leaves nasty scaring round brown spots with pink in the middle.

Thank you. The massive weight gain and the raisend blood vessels make it possible that your liver is a bit too hard. Then the blood passes by in the vessels of your belley, which are vulnerable and bleed easily. You should hava an ultrasound an blood works of your liver. Maybe this will finde the reason for your rash, too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay. Thank You that sounds like a plan. Now at least I have somewhere to start.Have A Good Day
Brenda

I wish you good luck and a good day, Brenda!

A positive feedback (hoefully 5 stars) for my help would be nice :-)

Hi Brenda, may I again ask you to hit a positive rating button for me? Thank you!