Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 48 yr. old married mom of 4, I am looking treatment

Customer Question

I am a 48 yr. old married mom of 4, I am looking for a treatment center to help with my following issues, treatment center suggestions are what I am looking for,
I have diabetes, high blood pressure, cholesterol, thyroid issues, anxiety, major depression, and am overweight, chronic pain. I would like to find some place that can thoroughly diagnose and check all my meds, I take 12 or more pills daily.
I have some personal issues, I would like counseling for, I am not the person I was 15 yrs old and would like to have myself return to normal.
thank you,
chantel
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

you need to start with a primary care doctor who can refer you to see a psychiatrist and psychotherapist who can help treat anxiety and major depression issues.

you will benefit from seeing pain management doctors as well to treat chronic pain

you might need to see an endocrinologist to treat your thyroid issues

you might benefit from seeing doctors at Mayo Clinic or Cleveland Clinic where all the doctors and specialist are there and they can make referrals to specialist easily.

there are Mayo Clinic Centers in Phoenix, AZ, Rochester, MN and Jacksonville, FL.

Cleveland Clinic is in Ohio.

or you can go to a University Medical center

are you close to any of these centers?