Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I wanted to see about getting my medical marijuana

Customer Question

Hi I wanted to see about getting my medical marijuana card.about how much for your recommendation??
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

We cannot provide the documentation required to obtain a medical marijuana card over the internet.

We can discuss whether your medical condition is considered an appropriate reason, but you would still need to seek the requisite documentation from a doctor in your state.

I have not heard back, so In interpret that to mean that your only need is for documentation.

You would need to be personally seen by a doctor to obtain that documentation. Each state specifies the criteria for which doctors can provide the documentation - some states allow any licensed doctor to do so, while others require doctors that have obtained specific certification - but you would need to follow the defined mechanism for your state.