Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

I was on line to a dr. had a problem with the credit card

Customer Question

I was on line to a dr. Parker had a problem with the credit card and am starting over sorry for us both: I have been to a p.a. and have been dianosied with a staph infection with a boil. They drained it and tell me that I have mara. I am on an doxycycline ioo mg. My male friend is now telling me that he has a bump under his arm pit. We both got them at the same time. he has not been to the dr and I am concerned as his seems different then mine and he has had three brain assurtum surg. he also has neuropathy. We are sexusl both oral and penatration. Need to know what causes this and did infect him. I would appreciate your help. Am trying to make this as complete as I can. I am 81 and he is 59. I know I am old enough to know better. Should he go to the dr.? His is just a bump right now but he said that it is gotten bigger. thank you
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.

Does he have any other medical problems?

Is he on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Kind regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 1 year ago.

I would like to add that since the bump is increasing in size, I would recommend that he be seen as he will also likely require a course of an antibiotic to make sure that the bump is cured effectively.

So that is what I would recommend doing.

Meanwhile he can apply some topical antibiotics like neosporin or polysporin.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Please rate me by clicking on one of the stars at your end.

Kind regards