Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

QUESTION} Im not sure if i just fell asleep or if it is

Customer Question

QUESTION} Im not sure if i just fell asleep or if it is something worse. I was at work. Tired at first but after a few hours I was wide awake. At about 3am i started feeling a bit drowsy. But at work i have a small office/booth. Apparently after doing some work i went in there and sat down and fell asleep. Then was woken up by a co worker.
The thing is that i don't really remember going in there sitting down and falling asleep. Normally i progress into it. Then stand up and start walking around to wake myself once i feel like i may fall asleep. But when i was woken up i was extremely dizzy. Disoriented. Vision was weird and i wanted to throw up but kept myself from it. I felt that way for a couple hours slowly feeling better. But even now 12 hours later i still feel weird.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are not feeling well

you could be battling an oncoming cold or virus.

you could be extremely fatigued or dehydrated.

or it could be something else

do you have excessive anxiety or worry symptoms? this can make you worried about how you are feeling.

if you are not feeling like yourself, you can always go to the ER and see a doctor right away and get checked out at the ER by a doctor who can do blood tests for you.

do you have a hospital or ER close to you where you can be seen right away?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was having some stess and anxiety beforehand. And i have been drinking plenty of water. A bit more than 2 QT at that point in a matter of 12 hours i would say. I might just need to increase the amount i drink.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

it sounds like your stress and anxiety is getting the best of you.

excessive anxiety can cause dizziness and disorientation

you should talk to your doctor about treatment to help decrease your anxiety symptoms

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com