Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I have atrial fibrillation and am on bisoprolol and

Customer Question

Hello I have atrial fibrillation and am on bisoprolol and felopodine. I am 72 years old. I have recently been feeling a little faint and also not able to sleep at night due to a 'tingling' feeling all over. My blood pressure is low one minute and then normal the next. Please can you help?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query,

The symptoms you have can have two different causes. First it can be due to drug effects causing low blood pressure, for which your physician have to readjust the dose and secondly it can be because of a blood clot in the heart the piece of which can go to the brain and present as fainting spells. I would suggest you must visit E&R to have thorough examination and investigations to rule out anything serious.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you have further questions.