Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I need to get a prescription adhd w out having to go to all

Customer Question

I need to get a prescription for foclin for adult adhd w out having to go to all kinds of appointments this is the only med that works well enough to keep me from self medicating and works very well for me is it possible to gt this med in the mail/ online
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I like this medication bcuz it works n I dnt over use this certain med I dnt have time to wait 3 months for 6 dif visits
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

It is illegal for a doctor to prescribe Focalin without having performed a personal, face-to-face evaluation, so it cannot legally be prescribed online or via the mail.

We can only provide information in response to question. Is there any information that would be helpful?

Please let me know if any additional information would be helpful.