Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Dr Bray, my wife after the evening tea and some snacks with

Customer Question

Dr Bray, my wife after the evening tea and some snacks with it chips /biscuits started to feel gassy and she described it that the gas has went in to her head, she by hers self went and vomiited , after that i gave her gaviscon , then in the night she
had pizza , after that she took two tablets of dysefoil which is chewing tablet for gas, she said she is better but not perfect ....like in the midnight she had pop corn and tea ...and just after that she started to have severe pain in head and feel light
headed ....she again vommitted now...this time it came by itself ....she aint having no pain in abdomen but just describing as pain in head ...like forehead and top ....no bowel moments ....just had one not full one but a little .. Is this only gastic issue
...
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Does she have history of migraine type headaches? Does she have a throbbing type pain with her headache?

Migraines may cause nausea and vomiting as a possible cause in her case.

While something GI most often is associated with vomiting in general it sounds that there is not so much there as to her having other GI type symptoms??

How severe is her headache now?(scale 1 to 10 with 1 barely notice ...6 you could not sleep through...10 being dragged behind truck on highway....)

No abdominal pain? Any diarrhea? Constipation? Bloating?

Is she still nauseated ?

How long has headache been going on? Still headache now??

Let me know on these details and I will get back with you.

Are headache and nausea ongoing symptoms now? Anything else now ??

I will get back with you in your reply....

Best Regards---

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No migraine and no throbbing.
I believe 4-5 severity of pain
No abdominal pain , she has a problem of constipation though
No nasuea and headache like 3 hrs now
She has hypo thyroidism and the results two weeks back weee very high like it was 100 so the doctor increased the dose from 25 to 50mg but he said that its because of after pregnancy as its been her 3months plus after delivery

Hello again,

Sorry for some wait as I've been offline ...so she had been without headache or nausea for three hours now??

Her hypothyroid condition could well be related to constipation.

It sounds that you describe her nausea and headache in same to.e frame . It is possible that her headache may be associated as the cause of her nausea . ( a migraine typically causes this but other associations are possible ) what part of her head hurt? Have headache and nausea both eased now ?

The change in dose of her thyroid medication could be related to these symptoms. These may be transient if that is the case. How long has she been taking the increased dose of her thyroid medication?

What is current update on how she feels now ??

Let me know and I will get back with you soon.

Best regards ***** ***** ....

Anthony Bray MD