Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My name is julia, am having internal body heat and I can I

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** am having internal body heat and I can I cure it? I am having Homonal inbalance , my peroid is nt balance and I fee this heat internally
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query, You should get your hormonal profile done, As you have hormonal imbalance it usually present with such symptoms. And yes it is curable, I would suggest you must visit your gynecologist to have thorough examination and get your hormone and thyroid function tests done. You might need hormonal replacement therapy for this.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.

Wish you good health.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a name of treatment to buy for my inbalance and the block of fallopian tube
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi julia thanks for reply,

We can not recommend name of any treatment like this, you have to visit your gynecologist to evaluate which hormone you need according to your test results and examination findings,you need prescription for that as well and here we can not write a prescription for you, we can guide you in the right direction and can give you best possible advise.

Best Wishes.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.