Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have pain in the elbow left side and its wave of pain

Customer Question

i have pain in the elbow left side and its wave of pain spreading to my hand , the entire hand is very heavy and stiff, can you let me know what it can be ... Its been two days.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. The pain you have is quite characteristic of nerve compression. You can take tablet panadol, 2 tables thrice daily for few days. This not likely to be associated with heart so nothing to worry. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards