Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I am taking testosterone boost free before was outstanding

Customer Question

I am taking testosterone boost free before was outstanding but now my erctions are not hard what do I do....stop taking it? Reduce.the.dosage ? I want my erections back Thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Have you consulted your doctor or urologist? There are several possible factors that may impair erections What is your age? How long have you notes some difficulty with erections? Do you have any medical problems such as diabetes or high blood pressure or high cholesterol?

Have you had your testosterone levels checked ?

Have you tried either of the most common ED treatments ?( Viagra or Levitra or Cialis )

Do you smoke?

Any unusual stress lately ??

It seems that there are many possible angles to consider in your case history. There are many possible factors and several potential ways to treat or benefit this symptom.

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I start taking testosterone was awesome after few weeks erections decrease dramatically my question is stop decrease or take it normally

Hello again,

You may try taking it normally but other factors may be related to your experience than that product...

Good luck . Let me know if you have further questions. Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD