Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

My husband has been in pain management ten years he is

Customer Question

My husband has been in pain management for over ten years he is 61years of age he has never had a problem. For some reasons he has lost his prescriptions. And went back to his dr and told her what happened the were never cashed ...couldn't "she cancel. Them and write ones ... my husband is getting very sick and I don't know what to do
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I cancel
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes. You husbands doctor could write him new prescriptions. Unfortunately, she has no way to "cancel" the old ones.

But, if she trusts him, and knows that he is not trying to "double dip" on his prescriptions -- and, unfortunately, that happens a lot with narcotic/pain meds -- there is nothing legally keeping the doctor from replacing the lost prescriptions should she so desire.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS