Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I am so sorry I am dyslexic and I tend to miss words whilst

Customer Question

Hi Doctor I am so sorry I am dyslexic and I tend to miss words whilst typing. I have had serve ado pain for quite a while but in the last 18 months it has been getting worse .Unfortunately my heart just broke as I was told it was all in my head & yes unfortunately
I tried to take my when you get told that you are putting it on & just want attention well I cant say anything. I am a very complex patient .I had the EERCP to remove a lot of sludge & I am suffering badly with pain near the pancreas & liver I don\t have a
gallbladder. Please can you help me plus the pathology especially my liver count was high I have type Diabetic And all my specialist are on annual leave With Kind regards Donna
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

For one the cause of the over inflammation needs to be determined and follow up of this is very much needed. This may cause right upper quadrant pain and nausea as possible side effects. What we're yiurclab results if you know??

Do you know the cause of the liver inflammation?

The pancreas if inflamed is very painful.( if pancreatitis that is a very serious possible condition and needs attention if that is present...sometimes pancreatitis may be a complication following an ERCP procedure )

Are you type 1 or type 2 diabetic? What does your fasting blood sugars range? Do you know your hemoglobin A1C value? What do you take For your diabetes?

At this point at least it sounds that you need follow up with a gastroenterologist.

Let me know what details that you can. I will be happy to get back with you. If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr Bray,
Thankyou so much for answering my question. With everything you have said yes I do have all the symptoms. I do not know as yet what my yiurclab results are. I am a Type 2 Diabetic diet controlled & yes my BSL 's are all over the place. I do not no my what my haemoglobin AC value is either. Not sure re my liver inflammation is at this stage. Being a public holiday here in Australia can be very expensive. So I trying to cope here at home .I do have a low grade temperature. My other concern is my husband as he has PTSD and his a ex service man .Unfortunately he doesn't understand medically how sick I am. and when I was in A/E he started to become very agitated so and because I am allergic to Morpfen,fentonal the only pain relief that works is pethidine & they refuse to give it to me so to keep the peace I just discharged my self .I really had to .I know for a fact when I am this bad with my health the A/E Doctors have given me pethidine from the wards that isn\t why I discharge my self. I had to go back to taking Plaxic as I was getting bad & it has work for re pain thank god.in the last hour. Thankyou so very much for support.& understanding truly if one More person say the most nasty t comment's re the pain I think I am going to lose it very soon again Thankyou agan .
With kind regain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello again,

I'm sorry that you are having such trouble. You need to get to the bottom of the abdominal pain most certainly.

(I'm sorry that you have added stress as your husband has the PTSD and short patience ..I know that this adds to your stress)

I would be happy to engage in phone call EXCEPT for us it would be international call (US <> Australia)( I got burned badly with 140 dollar charge for such call to Hong Kong so for that reason I must apologetically decline )

The pethidine is a big gun pain medication still...(similar potency as morphine)--

I know and agree that you need pain control but my concern from medical standpoint is what the source is...

I advise patients to get immediate evaluation even if Emergency room if ABDOMINAL PAIN should be so severe as to not allow sleep...

In general fasting blood sugars should be controlled to less than 150mg/dl (with different nations and systems we need to make sure that we are on same page as to test units as well...)

I am concerned as to you saying you had abnormal liver function tests ....liver inflammation could be some form of viral hepatitis or it could be autoimmune hepatitis or several other possible causes...

With recent ERCP procedure I worry that you should have pancreas checked ( enzymes of lipase and amylase) checked --inflammation of pancreas is severe and a dangerous condition. Pain frequently radiates to mid back with this. I think very important to have that checked ....

A duodenal ulcer could hurt as you describe as a possible...

The bot***** *****ne is that I think you need to be checked thoroughly and soon!! For the sake of protecting your health!!

If husband can't stand the wait and pressure then maybe another support person may be more helpful for you...

I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if I may be of further help! I will be happy to get back with you.I welcome follow up on your condition! Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD