Dr. Z
Dr. Z, Psychologist
Experience:  Psy.D. in Clinical Forensic Psychology with a background in treating severe mental illnesses.
74815544

I am looking private practice psychiatrist within a 25mi.

Customer Question

I am looking for a private practice psychiatrist within a 25mi. radius that takes my Anthem Medicare insurance. I've called everyone and can't seem to get any help. I can't go to my local CHMC because I am a nurse and know too many people there. Help!
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

*This website DOES NOT constitute treatment and only provides information and advice. For treatment (therapy and/or medications) you must go to a licensed professional in your area. Please note that anything said here is not private or confidential, as this is a public forum.

Hello, I am sorry that you are having this issue. Can you tell me what your zip code is so that I can try to search for a private practice psychiatrist that accepts your medicare insurance in your area?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you my zip, did you find anyone?
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I never received your zip code if you want to try to send it again

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My zip is 47001
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

Here are a list of psychiatrists within 25 miles that accept Medicare and appear to have a private practice.

Ben Lomas, M.D.

*****A
HARRISON, OH 45030(###) ###-####/p>

Joseph Kline Jr., M.D.

*****
FLORENCE, KY 41042(###) ###-####/p>

Kevin Eggerman, M.D.

*****
SUITE 100
CINCINNATI, OH 45211(###) ###-####/p>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Dr. Z; Dr. Lomas only treats people with sexual disfunction. Dr. Kline is retiring soon. I have been waiting for two weeks now for Dr. Eggerman to return my phone call. As I've said, I have checked out as many on-line as I could but thanks for trying. Janet
Expert:  Dr. Z replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, there are very limited options near you and many more doctors are no longer accepting medicare or medicaid now a days either. Have you considered if your insurance allows for telehealth type treatment? You can ask about this website to see if Medicare allows for it given the lack of resources near you:

http://www.consultadr.com/