Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

My question regarding the endocrinologist and cardiologist

Customer Question

my question regarding the endocrinologist and cardiologist and the VA and private doctors my husband sought help from. If not, please let me know. He is feeling tired all the time, and his hear doc said stop taking beta blockers, which he did, but my husband still experiences lack of energy and terrible tiredness each day, not wanting to get out of bed at times.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is(###) ###-#### ***** you, Caring Wife J an
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not wish to sign up for a free trial or anything else. I will stay online in hopes of reading an answer and I will check my gmail soon. Thanks.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry, but the first post apparently did not come through.

Could you repeat what symptoms he is having and what evaluation has been done?

I had asked for the initial question and have not heard back.

There are many different possible causes of someone feeling tired all the time. However, it is almost certain that his doctors have already looked for the most common causes and your original post probably included information on what evaluation has been done thus far.

If no evaluation has been done, then the first step would be a general physical and screening lab work, such as a chemistry profile, blood count, and thyroid profile. If you can say what evaluation has been done, then I can better address what the next steps should be.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not online every Day, so I just saw my emails from you today. I could not access my answer. The problem with your site and the lack of tech support. I clicked on the support tab to ask how to access the answer, but no window opened for me to chat with tech support. Thus, I will be using this site again.
Thanks any way.
Caring Wife Jan
.

I am sorry that you had difficulty with the site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I will be back in touch AFTER my husband gets blood work done, as you suggested. He has the thyroid profile done on a regular basis, since he took the radioactive pill which killed his thyroid. We will get h is primary care doctor to order lab work.Best,
Jan Gray

Very good. I will await your message after the blood work.