Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

Best options CX at 30%, a DX at 80%, and a RCA at 25%

Customer Question

Best options for a CX at 30%, a DX at 80%, and a RCA at 25% blockages. I have nausea, dizziness, vomiting, and PCA of 951 times a day and PVC's at 1010 times a day. What the heck do I do
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

do you have excessive anxiety symptoms? excessive anxiety and panic symptoms can cause PCA and PVCs and dizziness and nausea symptoms.

I assume you have had a holter monitor test.

are you overweight? loosing weight and exercising and cutting your calories can help your heart.

eating a vegan diet of no animal meats and fats can help reverse a arthrosclerotic plaques in the heart.

are you willing to consider a vegan diet? and also to diet and exercise?

did you have a cardiac catheterization?

did your doctors want to put a cardiac stent in your DX artery?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do eat very well, no fried foods, exercise 15 mins 3x a day, no anxiety or panic problems, I'm not a vegan and the cardiologist said he wanted to conservatively treat. I am 5'3 and 146. With PVC's I have single - quadruple episodes and I'm tired all the time.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

In fact PVCs ARE significant in the face of heart lesions.

The 80% lesion is significant.

A correct answer here is to ask your cardiologist if you need EPS studies by an electrophysiologist.

In fact, the plaque reversal diet is more than a vegan diet.

See any book by Dr. Dean Ornish, MD, who has proven plaque regression with his program.

Any book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, the same.

Your diet is not adequate at this point.

I am a double board certified clinical doctor. Cardiology is my board certifications sub specialty among others.

I have advanced training in non invasive cardiology and plaque reversal.

Find me anytime, I am here daily.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I am glad you have seen a cardiologist.

fatigue all the time can be from low thyroid hormone levels or low iron or low B12 or low vitamin D levels. these all have to be checked. or your fatigue could also be due to declines of your estrogen levels if you are getting close to menopause.

you should make sure your cholsterol levels are checked and if they are high, you need a plan to try to lower your cholesterol levels.

how has your cardiologist recommended for you to be treated conservatively? with aspirin and blood pressure and cholesterol lowering medications?

I hope you don't smoke.