Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

Prepare yourself to laugh because the last person whom I

Customer Question

Hello Doctor,
Prepare yourself to laugh because the last person whom I told this to may have been a doctor and he did.
I'm curious about something. I've never had a cold sore in my life nor any std's. But some time this summer I kissed a young lady who has had a cold sore but wasn't showing any outbreak. I was feeling a little frenchy so there was some tongue involved in there. Now maybe Im a bit paranoid but I noticed that as I kissed her, the taste in my mouth changed.
Not only did that happen but it used to be that I didn't have any sort of morning breathe if I brushed my teeth the night before. But after kissing her I do.
Can you tell me if I'm just being paranoid or is there anything to worry about at all?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Yes I think that you are being too paranoid here. It does not sound that you have any concrete or troubling symptom here....morning breath? So you brush your teeth in the morning and use a mouthwash perhaps. I could not pin blame on a kiss here from your history . ..

So relax and don't worry !

I hope that this is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you If my answers has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did. Thanks!

Hello again,

Well as you go forward there is nothing lasting to worry about from a kiss! So don't worry so much! Best regards!

Anthony Bray MD