Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am 27 years of age, and some time ago I had two wisdom

Customer Question

I am 27 years of age, and some time ago I had two wisdom teeth removed. Before I had them removed, I suffered from fatigue, the lymphs in my neck were swollen and I felt like having a Cold all the time, and I got worse from excertion.
Now it is much better, but on the lower, left side, the skin is redder than on the right, and I still get sick, and the lymph on the left side is usually more swollen than the other. Upon touching the area is also a bit painful.
Is it possible that this is might be a cavitation infection, or something else that I should check?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Hi and thanks for query.

As you said your lymph is swollen there is much possibility of chronic infection in the cavities. I would suggest you must visit your doctor to have thorough examination and you might need antibiotics as well to clear it all.

Please do leave a positive rating.

Wish you good health.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 1 year ago.

Let me know if you have further questions.