Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

If you had broken your ankle and had surgery a year ago what

Customer Question

If you had broken your ankle and had surgery a year ago what symptoms would you have if you re fell and fractured the ankle bone
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

If you had previous fracture which was surgically repaired and heals and now fresh injury then you may expect symptoms of great pain with weight bearing and swelling. There are many potential injuries if you fell. An ankle sprain is more common than a fracture . You should be seen thus PM -- urgent care / exam / x-rays >> this would help to get to correct diagnosis and help to direct what treatment plan is best for you.

If you have further questions or discussion then I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank You and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD