Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician
Experience:  MBBS DNB
25843817

My sinusus are very dry and my eyes are swollen. also the

Customer Question

Hi. My sinusus are very dry and my eyes are swollen. also the skin a round my eyes keep getting dry. I have to use Seline solution to keep my breathing passages wet. It started about 2 weeks ago . The swelling has gone down but not completely. It might have been a side effect of some allergy over the counter meds I took. Just a little concerned.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Pravin replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** . I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Do you have a photo of the eye lid and the skin area around your eyes ?

Do you have difficulty in swallowing as well?

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you for the reply. I am sorry about the delay I was out of the house. I have been using vaseline around my eyes so its fine its just the swelling. I have a mild head ache now . I took some decongestant but its still not draining which makes me kinda a little worried...
I have no throat pain of swallowing at all. I think its just my sinuses getting really dry no pain other than my eyes looking like bull frog and my nose being really dry. everything else is ok.. thanks much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just am concerned that even with the decongestants my swelling round the eyes don't go down in a permanent way.. it comes back up when I sleep some days..