Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I have blood in my stool. It is enough to color the toilet

Customer Question

I have blood in my stool. It is enough to color the toilet water. My stool looks normal in other respects. I have not had any other digestive issues and feel normal in all other respects. Perhaps a little gassy. At first I thought I might have eaten something (Beets can do it sometimes). However it has persisted for 2 days. Should I be heading to the emergency room or make an appointment with my physician as soon as possible. How concerned should I be? Is there something I can or should be doing?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

This could be Hemorrhoids and you should get examination for next possible management please .

This is not dangerous , but to avoid blood loss examination and further advise is necessary .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .