Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

My grand son s name is Jacob, he fell and t s head today

Customer Question

My grand son his name is Jacob, he fell and hit his head today while under the care of babysitter, they said it was nothing. I looked at him, he said he was tired and I gave him tenor children. This happened around 3, today. He is telling now that he had blurred vision, stomach was hurting and his head was hurting. I would not let him go to sleep and I have watched him. It is now 11:36 pm, he is asleep, but he complained, his head was still hurting. I'm concerned, should i take him to the hospital?. He is breathing ok. Please let me know
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ...

Yes you should take him to hospital and get his CT Scan brain because sometime sub dural hematoma takes time to develop and gradually deteriorates cognitive function .

So please go to hospital .

Good luck .

Positive feedback will be appreciated .

Thanks .

Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Have you got my response ...

Thanks .