How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 45210
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a friend we can call m - hes 57 yrs old - triple

Customer Question

I have a friend we can call him Doug for now - hes 57 yrs old - triple bypass 21 years ago 5 stents 6 heart attacks - also enlarged heart -doctors at cornell are deciding on a defibulator or pacemaker or both - his extraction function is very low at 30% - he needs another opinion from a renound heart surgeon - or an expert in this field - can you help or tell me where to go to help him - my name is joan
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

I think you mean his ejection fracture is every low in his heart.

cardiologist at Cornell Weill medical center in NYC are experts in their fields.

he most likely will need both a defibrillator and a pacemaker in one device.

there are good cardiologist in NYC at Mt. Sinai, Cornell Weill, Columbia Presbytarian Hospital

does he live in NYC?