Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I felt 10 day ago and my albow went in to my right breast

Customer Question

I felt 10 day ago and my albow went in to my right breast there were a yellow spot that seemto be fadeing it seem when I was in the shower I felt something but when I get out of the shower I feel nothing
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

You saw a yellow spot on the breast and that seemed to be fading? It sounds like the last stage of a bruise clearing up to me. When was last mammogram? When was last physical to include doctor's exam of breasts? It sounds more routine so far and minimal concern here as to any worry as to breast cancer. I would advise simple routine follow up such as a complete physical if you are due for that. If you feel nothing now of breast and the questionable spot of yellow color has faded then it sounds more of a fading bruise to me and nothing more ....

I hope that this is helpful for you.Phone call service is fine if that would be helpful. I will add an offer for that following this response. If my response has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD