Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I am a 59 year old I felt 10 days ago there was yellow spot

Customer Question

I am a 59 year old I felt 10 days ago there was yellow spot that seem to be going away I felt something on that same side when I was in the shower don't feel a thing now
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I believe I answered your question also on other thread. It sounded that you may have had a bruise that was in last stages of healing as you noticed it . I take it that this was noticed in the breast and that you thought for a moment that you felt something but later felt nothing ...is this correct??

So far it sounds to me harmless in nature

If you are due for annual physical then I would encourage you to get that done which should include a doctor's breast exam and mammogram. Do you have any family history of breast cancer? That would be helpful to know. .

I included a response to offer a phone call if you wish for that as well.Let me know if I may be of further help.Best regards,

Anthony Bray MD