Got a Medical Question? Ask a Doctor Online!
Thanks for your question.
According to the guidelines by the FDA in case of accidental ingestion of this medication, one has to seek medical attention immediately. Hence I advice you to go to the ER and explain the situation. Also this medication has not been studied in humans, hence I cannot tell you much about how this would act in human beings. However certain investigations such as a complete metabolic profile, to determine electrolyte imbalances and liver and renal function need to be done. Other tests can be advised by the doctor based on symptoms and signs. Emergency management may also be required if there is some allergic reaction.