Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

I'm a male. I've been nauseous month. I've hand bouts of

Customer Question

I'm a male. I've been nauseous for a month. I've hand bouts of nausea before but n o t this long. I long to vomit to ease this nausea but the last time I vomited I ran back and forth to the bathroom at least 6 times. It wasn't a pleasant experience. And that wasn't the first time for that experience. That included dry heaves, sweating and abdominal pain. Do you have any answers about my symptoms. Thank you for your help.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.

Hi there ....

It is highly likely that you have underlying depressive illness and symptoms that you mentioned are because of depression /anxiety .

First system that is effected in depression is stomach and intestine , nausea ,vomiting , loss of appetite followed by lack of sleep ,lack of energy all are because of depression .

It would be ideal for you to have consultation with Psychiatrist , this will help you out .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .