Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I think that my husband's bff is slowly poisoning me. I

Customer Question

I think that my husband's bff is slowly poisoning me. I found 2 empty viles of a drug called Norditropin. I'm scared. I've been sick for several weeks. He told me that they weren't his, and that they were worth 2000.00 dollars. I've been on a diet, so I've only been eating certain things that no one else eats. My husband starting eating a few of my diet jellos a few day's back, and he said that he started to feel ill today. I don't want to get this man in to trouble if he hasn't done anything wrong. My husband sticks up for him about EVERY THING! I can't even talk with him about it right now. I don't know what to do.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

Norditropin is a growth hormone that helps children and adults living with certain growth-related disorders

it would not be fatal and would not be able to kill you

are you taking any medications or psychiatric medications at this point?

it sounds like you are quit anxious and worried.

I don't see anything that should make you worried that someone is trying to kill you.

your husband's best friend most likely is using the Norditropin on himself to try to grow muscle and get younger

how have you been sick?