Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

Severe sepsis

Customer Question

Severe sepsis
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Can you tell me who had severe sepsis?

Was the bug identified? Are you saying it was salmonella?

Did the patient survive?

Does the patient have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me who had severe sepsis? ME 55 year oldWas the bug identified? Are you saying it was salmonella? Salmonella NorwichDid the patient survive? Gratefully yes! I was very sickDoes the patient have any other medical problems or take any medications? Basically healthy Was on abx, Crestor, naproxenThis is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any response of answers above?

you are are luck to be alive an normal.....

It is still not clear from your post what your question is regarding this event that you were lucky to live through.....

What can I help you with?