DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine--practice all of internal medicine, all ages, family, health, prevention, complementary medicine, etc.
24257177

I will like to ask you what you think about this situation.

Customer Question

Hi Dr Thomas I will like to ask you what you think about this situation. I'm been dealing with this problem for a long time and the Drs the only thing that they gave me is pain killer and muscle relaxer and I think my pain is getting worse I just got an other MRI and this are the results by the way I'm 48 years old female and this is the results 1) T8/9 A left-side osteophyte and disc complex is seen partially effacing the anterior CSF space, 2) The conus medulla rid extends to L1/2level 3) L1/2 Only minimal disc bulging is seen with some anterior osteophytes, 4) L2/3 Minimal disc bulging is seen. Disc desiccation is present. These findings do not significantly narrow the lateral recesses or neural foramen, L3/4 Disc desiccation is present with minimal disc bulging. This does not encroach upon nerve roots or significantly narrow the neural foramen. A high intensity zone is seen in the lateral annulus on the right at the lateral aspect af the neural foramen consistent with annulus tear,
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thanks for requesting me.

You need a manual medicine program.

The doctor to see to set this up is an MD of physical medicine and rehabilitation.

This might involve physical therapy, traction, home exercises, and other techniques.

This type of doctor can also handle medications as needed.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.