Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Can I aske any v expert doctor

Customer Question

can I aske any hiv expert doctor
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

What question do you have?

How can we be of assistance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi doctor I went to massage lady and she did hand job with hot oil
my question is this that can we get any thing from hand job

No. There is no risk associated with a hand job or any other manual stimulation of the genitals.

There is a theoretic risk if there is any bleeding from a sore or cut on the hands, but that is true for any action that typically carries no risk. For example, there is no risk from shaking hands with people, but if there are open bleeding cuts then there can be some risk.

So, there is no reason for you to be concerned about a hand job.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because I have some red thing in my penis and that is from last 8 month I test sti all come negative i have seen by a lot of doctor they thing that is nerves . there was nothing on her hand i was first one because she just open the shop
and the lady did hand job yesterday
my question is this that can i get something because i have red thing in my penis

You would not get HIV or any STI from a hand job.

There are skin germs that can be transmitted from the hands, but skin germs can be on the penis even if there has never been hand stimulation of the penis.

The most common skin infection of the penis is due to a fungus that is normally present on the skin, but grows disproportionately to cause the infection, so it is not related to contact with anyone.

Redness of the skin of the penis also can be due to inflammation, and it is possible that you could have been allergic to whatever oil was used by the massage lady, but this is not an infection.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.