Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Dr. Hasan, How well enough IBS is connected to pelvic pain.

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. It is very well and absolutely connected to IBS. Regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, I have this painin pelvic but it also goes to one of my genitals i.e. right one ... its an achy pain and very tender too. Its not constant but it happens and i have done an ultrasound like 10 months back which was clear... is it also connected.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
it is connected. I remember that you got it previously and nothing was found so yes it is IBS and nothing else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Secondly, In the night while after having my dinner 4 hours priori ..in the sleep i felt a buring sensation in my throat and sternum... then it still there and i have a feeling of something stuck in throat and pain in the stomach.... i know its my IBS but how to relieve it now.
My pantaprazole course is also finished and i took it for 2 months.. this suddenly came. is htis because of acid reflux or IBS
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
You should take syrup gaviscon 2 table spoon and you will feel better :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thats what i was thinking but i thought to bother you :)
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
LOl, You never bother me. actually my answers are straight because I know too much about you so usually I have nothing to ask :)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i know this :) but sometimes you know that i get relax too this stomach pain is also due to refulx ...
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
there is a mixture of reflux and IBS.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
except of Gavison .... any other medicine you think i should have it.
Can sleep aggriavte this pain
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Gaviscon and Tylenol.
Sleep can't aggravate this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just an update, the throat feeling is pretty much ok but middle and my sides are paining.can you tell me why my sides have pain ... is there a scientific reasoning :)
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
In IBS there is no scientific reason and that is why we haven't been able to find any cause. Regards