Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

How to restore a sagging female breast back to be

Customer Question

How to restore a sagging female breast back to be strong,healthy and fuller.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Well there is no magic way to reverse time and aging. These changes affect us all male or female over time.

I would say that there are three things that may be of potential help to you...

A) Consulting a plastic surgeon is an option. They have techniques to make the breasts more uplifted ...perky...you may wish to pursue this option...

B) exercise that strentgenes the pectoral muscles increases the support and may help in your perception of your breast appearance

C) psychologically to improve your own sense of self appearance and self esteem. Here is I think an important key! You may disagree but I think it to be of value to take pride in yourself and own your sense of self confidence ....it is important I think to maintain a positive self image at any age whether age 16...36...56..86...self confidence and staying positive go a long way in my opinion....

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD