DrHoellering
DrHoellering, Doctor
Experience:  Doctor of internal and general medicine self employed
61885400

I have pain th the lower front abdomen that goes around to

Customer Question

I have pain th the lower front abdomen that goes around to the mid right back. It feels like I've been kicked in the nuts and pain also goes to my rectum
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrHoellering replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
Thre are a couple of possibilities: If the pain is like cramps and forces you to move and gets better then, you could think about a kidney stone starting down the ureter.
If the pain is steady and changes when you change body position and warmth in the back is helpful, it may root in your lower vertebral spine. The pain of nerves irritated there radiates into the belly.
A third possibility is appendicitis, if you still have your appendix. This pain is getting better, when you lie still and put a cold pack on your abdomen. It goes along with weakness and higher temperature.
An inguinal hernia should be seen when you stand up: A hernia bulges then and fells soft.
All together it's adviced that you see a doctor soon!