Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I'm 21 when I was 13 or 14 I was curious bout my penis so I

Customer Question

I'm 21 when I was 13 or 14 I was curious bout my penis so I was bending it and then I heard a pop noise I started to hurt a little I didn't tell my parents because I was embarrassed. Ever since then when i get a erection it limps downward hanging and it curves to the left. When I was 18 I had sex used a condom after a month or 2, little white bumbs started to appear around my shaft they don't burn or itch.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Do you have a curvature with an erection or do you mean more after??

A curve with section may be due to some scar tissue present within the penis shaft. You could consult a urologist to examine this if it seems much a problem.

Slight curvature with erections are generally considered within the norm as every erection will not be perfectly straight ...

The bumps that you describe sound like you may have Fordyce spots.. These are harmless ...they are just blocked pores with some sebaceous oil below the skin ..

See urologist for definite diagnosis...

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions I will be happy to get back with you If my answers have been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD