Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

My new wife is 90 and I am 85 with a penal implant we want

Customer Question

My new wife is 90 and I am 85 with a penal implant we want to have sex but she has had no activity for 4-5 years and and attempt to enter more than an inch or two gives her pain, are we expecting to much?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

She may benefit to see her gynecologist. At age 90 she probably has vaginal atrophy. This condition might benefit from Premarin cream. I agree with your attempts to take things very gradually...

Hopefully you two will be able to enjoy some sexual enjoyment between the two of you as well as a rich overall relationship!

I hope that this is helpful for you! Let me know if I may be of further help. Let me know if you have further questions. I will be happy to get back with you. Best Regards!

Anthony Bray MD