Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC
48069651

I have a lots Of vomiting month, also gallaactorrhea. I have

Customer Question

Hello
I have a lots Of vomiting for 1 month, also gallaactorrhea. I have a body température sensation change without fever, sweatinge even un winter
I have bipolar disorder, I don't Know if my memory trouble and my mydriasis is in relationship without this. My drug treatment is a lithium.
What's thinking about this ?
Thanks
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
What is your question?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where this bit from? What can be the cause ?
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 1 year ago.
Dear customer,
Cause of which of your symptom? Which bit?
Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cause of which of my symptom
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience. I see that your expert has opted out.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
The first thing you need to do is have your lithium levels checked. You should also see an internal medicine MD for a full exam.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My level lithium is good
That is good. In this case you should have a good exam by an internist.
Don't forget to mash the positive (excellent is the most fun to push) feedback button.....without this important step on your part the funds you left on deposit are not released and my kids will spend another cold winter barefoot ;)
Dr. Rick MD FACS