Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS,DTM&H,34 years of experience
15267045

Lower ab pressure, dull pain, also dull discomfort on the

Customer Question

Lower ab pressure, dull pain, also dull discomfort on the muscle just left of the tail bone.
then i had pain between my anus and testicles for about a day that went away when i put pressure on it.
that pain has gone away now
no pain during urination
not sexually active in more that 8 months
no pain ejaculation
i do feel like i have the urge to be more often and feel the pressure in my stomach
feel a little discomfort in my left testicle
all this discomfort is pretty much gone when I'm stand up
laying down and sitting i feel it more
been like this for almost two weeks now
thought maybe pulled something at the gym, strained my "pelvic floor" or possibly sciatic nerve but its been 14 days since I've been to the gym now
im 26 years old and go to the gym almost everyday
the discomfort goes away when i put on my lower ab swell
Category: Medical
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.

Hello,I am Dr. Aren and I will help with your query. Have you discussed this problem with your doctor/Physician? Your symptoms would indicate a genitourinary tract disorder,it may be as simple as a urinary infection /cystitis,infection of the epididymis and testis(epididymo-orchitis) or infection of the prostrate gland. It would be prudent to see your PCP who can examine you after a detailed history and investigate you for this problem. Dull discomfort of the muscle left of the tail bone could be a muscle strain.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Havent been to a doctor yet. I just want to rule out a torison before i go to a clinic. Just read something about testicle torison and im paniced at the moment.
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.

A torsion of the testis would cause severe pain and swelling of the testis,it is probably not the cause of your symptoms.I do not feel that there is any emergency but it would still be best to get yourself examined by your doctor at the earliest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yeah there is no pain or swelling. And its been almost 2 weeks now. Just a little discomfort in the ab. Sometimes the ab pain you feel when you get hit in the testicles.Thanks
Expert:  Vakul Aren replied 1 year ago.

Getting a physical check up,a urine examination and a ultrasound scan of the kidney,ureter and bladder(including prostrate) along with the testis will help evaluate any specific problem in the region. A Digital Rectal Examination(DRE) will help assess the prostrate separately.It would be best to seek the opinion of your doctor at the earliest.