Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I am an obese female and I just noticed an egg size lump

Customer Question

I am an obese female and I just noticed an egg size lump protruding from my stomach above my belly button. it is soft and doesn't hurt to touch or even if i really press on it. No other symptoms (bowel or otherwise) and I am on my period right now. Is it probably just fat?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. It can be hernia or can be lipoma or sebaceous cyst. You should get this checked by your doctor and get ultrasound abdomen to be sure about the cause. I reassure you that it is treatable and you are going to be alright. Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Regards