Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years experience in the field of Family Practice
13781349

What if a doctor marries s nurse and never told her he has

Customer Question

what if a doctor marries his nurse and never told her he has three major diseases that has no cure and they are stds like hepatitis and herpes and he has turburculosis what should she do
Category: Medical
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 1 year ago.

Well for starters she should get tested ....there are treatments for herpes ( suppression) and for hepatitis B or C . There is usually definitive treatment for tuberculosis.( If exposure but not active pulmonary disease then preliminary testing is needed ...if not exposed to extent to mount immune response then she may not need treatment for TB)

The above would be the indicated start point medically. It sounds that the relationship would have its own issues ....

I hope that this information is helpful for you.Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.I will be happy to get back with you.If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback.Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD