Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

What is a lethal dose of oxycodone?

Customer Question

What is a lethal dose of oxycodone?
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for coming here. Can I ask why you are asking this question and lethal dose?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Extreme pain
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I may have taken too much
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 year ago.
Oxycodone Hydrochloride should not be taken more then 40mg at one time and maximum dose in a day should not exceed 350mg to 400mg in a day but it varies from person to person depending on condition and other medical illnesses sometimes maximum dose is lower then that. I will highly advise to see your physician for evaluation and re-adjustment of dose and may consider other pain killers if you have chronic severe pain. Your physician should refer you to a pain clinic. If you are having severe pain right now please visit to emergency in hospital for evaluation or see your physician at the earliest. If you have taken too much dose PLEASE RUSH TO EMERGENCY OR CALL 911 FOR AN AMBULANCE AS RISK OF RESPIRATORY FAILURE don't delay.
Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.
Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.