Dr. Amir
Dr. Amir, Doctor
Experience:  Master of Internal medicine & Gastroenterology with six years of experience (London). MBBS
16101430

I have the following symptoms 1 month. Dizziness, headaches,

Customer Question

Hi, I have the following symptoms for about 1 month. Dizziness, headaches, pain in my belly around the my naval and a bitter taste in my mouth. What could cause this.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the question and coming here. I would like to say that these symptoms should not be ta***** *****ghtly and both sets of symptoms can be due to two different possibilities as these are not likely to be interlinked such as dizziness and headaches can be due to hypoglycemia, blood pressure changes (either hypertension or hypotension), middle or internal ear disease, transient ischemic attack, heart arrhythmias, stress or migraine related. If chronic also important to rule out any growth or mass in head. Your symptoms such as bitter taste in mouth and pain around navel can be due to acid-peptic disease or reflux disease, peptic ulcer, pancreatic pseudocyst, gall bladder stones. I will advise all these symptoms should not be ta***** *****ghtly and I will highly suggest to see your physician at the earliest for evaluation and some blood tests (full blood count, thyroid profile, bio-chemical profile, lipid profile),ECG, which are important. Some scans might be needed. Avoid spicy or junk food, cut down alcohol intake and cut down salt intake. Early evaluation is highly recommended.

Please click positive rating hopefully excellent. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Don't worry if you forget anything you can always come back to me.

Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.

Expert:  Dr. Amir replied 1 year ago.
Please follow this link. Pancreatic pseudocyst is collection of fluid around pancreas due to damage pancreatic duct which can give many symptoms including pain around the navel. Please follow the guidelines which I have given you in above answer and you will find these helpful. We doctors do get credit here on higher rating if you can rate the answer or accept the answer that would be great.
Best wishes
Dr. Amir Javed.